West Indies 2022

Mrneilrobinson

I've booked Barbados to cover the first two tests (I have taken a chance). I have just checked my holiday with Virgin and the hotel is fully booked until the day after the first test is over. Coincidence or not?
I was hoping for a t20 or two and a test but that looks a stretch for time!

Sleeptight

I am hoping to go to one of the tests in
March 2022, but as I have never been before I need a realistic idea of budget. Can anyone give me a good steer on what I can realistically expect to need for flights, accommodation and daily expenses. One of the tour operators said they would struggle to give me an idea until the venues are released. Ideally it would be Antigua. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Agent69

March 2022, but as I have never been before I need a realistic idea of budget. Can anyone give me a good steer on what I can realistically expect to need for flights, accommodation and daily expenses. One of the tour operators said they would struggle to give me an idea until the venues are released. Ideally it would be Antigua. Any help would be greatly appreciated
If you are going alone on a budget, Antigua isn't the ideal starting place. It's predominantly all inclusive resorts, and if you can find somewhere cheaper it will probably be miles from the ground.

St Lucia is probably the easiest place to find reasonably priced accommodation (if they get any cricket), but Barbados is probably the safest bet.

Overall you need to provide more details before anyone can have a punt at cost (for example are you an alcoholic or tea total?)

Sleeptight

If you are going alone on a budget, Antigua isn't the ideal starting place. It's predominantly all inclusive resorts, and if you can find somewhere cheaper it will probably be miles from the ground.

St Lucia is probably the easiest place to find reasonably priced accommodation (if they get any cricket), but Barbados is probably the safest bet.

Overall you need to provide more details before anyone can have a punt at cost (for example are you an alcoholic or tea total?)
Thanks for the prompt response - somewhere in the middle of those two although I like a beer or rum but I do actually want to see the cricket, I’ve only ever been to Grenada before and that wasn’t too expensive, but I wasn’t there for cricket so not the best barrometer of costs in the Caribbean

Sleeptight

Thanks for the prompt response - somewhere in the middle of those two although I like a beer or rum but I do actually want to see the cricket, I’ve only ever been to Grenada before and that wasn’t too expensive, but I wasn’t there for cricket so not the best barrometer of costs in the Caribbean
Also not too fussed on whether it’s hotel or Airbnb or similar just looking for advice from those who will no doubt have navigated the problems and are able to offer suggestions

Buffet bowler

I could well be overthinking this but....
They are playing for the Ian Botham Vivian Richards trophy. The Vivian Richards Stadium is in Antigua. Would the trophy be presented at the last test at his stadium?????

Sleeptight

I could well be overthinking this but....
They are playing for the Ian Botham Vivian Richards trophy. The Vivian Richards Stadium is in Antigua. Would the trophy be presented at the last test at his stadium?????
It had crossed my mind too with both legends there to present the trophy to the winning skipper ???

Svetlanaweu

Доброго времени суток господа!
Наша пчелиная ферма занимается больше 15 лет производством и продажей пчелопродуктов в большом ассортименте в Украине. На нашей пасеке работают 2 семьи пчеловодов целый год чтобы создать качественные и полезные продукты для Вас, дорогие клиенты.

Так же мы ведем свой портал, на котором делимся полезными советами как сохранить свое здоровье и повысить иммунитет.
Вот несколько интересных статей:
1) Имбирь с лимоном и медом рецепт здоровья
2) Восковая моль применение
3) Перга для иммунитета
4) Настойка прополиса при простуде
5) Перга пчелиная противопоказания
6) Трутнёвый гомогенат применение дозировка
7) Можно ли поправиться от меда
Еще мы всем нашим читателям и клиентам даем по телефону качественную консультацию по всем вопросам, связанным с продутами пчеловодства и их приемом.
Однако большая часть ответов раскрыты в наших статьях, в которых мы отвечаем на Ваши вопросы.
Вот еще несколько свежих статей:
медовий масаж спини
настойка пчелиного подмора применение
можно ли детям мед
мед при гастрите
куплю мед киев
что можно кушать при ангине
пыльца сосны фото
семечки тыквы польза
свечи с прополисом купить киев
пилок бджолиний ціна
чистка сосудов лимоном и чесноком
как принимать подмор пчел
прополис при простуде
редька с медом
лавандовый мед
мазь из воска и прополиса
перга пчелиный хлеб
медовуха градусы
лікування простатиту прополісом
куплю мёд украина
маточное молочко для волос
щавелевая кислота для пчел
молоко и мед
лечение медом глаукомы
мазь из пчелиного подмора
варить медовуху в домашних условиях
прополис
мед как снотворное средство
викачка меду
обертывания для похудения медом
пчелопродукты
химический состав меда
как делать эпиляцию воском
оливкова олія лікування
целебные свойства перги
как убрать воск с одежды
цена на мед в украине
как правильно хранить мед
маточное молочко пчелиное для детей
мед цена за 1 кг
свойства пчелиной пыльцы
лечение прополисом жкт польза и вред
яйцо и мед для волос
цветочная пыльца отзывы
имбирь с лимоном и медом
как пить цветочную пыльцу
маска для росту волосся з гірчиці
действие пчелиного подмора
как принимать настойку восковой моли
яблучний оцет рецепт приготування

Всегда рады помочь Вам! С уважением, семейная пасека Веселый Шершень

AndyB1902

Hi. Is it best to get tickets for games in advance? And if so where can they be purchased? Or can they be brought on the day safely? We going to book our for the third test. TIA.

Heathe59

We have been on the 5 tours and always bought the tickets in advance only because I would hate to not get in after going. There was a ticket agent the last time very good even when one game was cancelled due to weather refund came through prompt
It is worth looking at what stand is in the shade - the locals are good on advice on this. Would be quite uncomfortable sitting in a packed stand in full sun
Can’t wait for the stadium details to be realised and get booking

AndyB1902

We have been on the 5 tours and always bought the tickets in advance only because I would hate to not get in after going. There was a ticket agent the last time very good even when one game was cancelled due to weather refund came through prompt
It is worth looking at what stand is in the shade - the locals are good on advice on this. Would be quite uncomfortable sitting in a packed stand in full sun
Can’t wait for the stadium details to be realised and get booking
Cheers for that. Yes, hopefully we can start booking soon!!!

Richard

Flight you should be able to get for £700 if you book as soon as the dates come out - do not delay. If things are looking expensive you will get a much cheaper flight if you fly on day one of the test (meaning you miss the dfirst day).

Accommodation - £50 a day will get you somewhere that is basic but acceptable. The ground in Antigua doesn't have much around it and you'll probably need a taxi to and from the match. Tickets were about £15 a day last time for the cheapest stand - buy those as the stewards are very lackadaisical and don't care where you sit.

Food and drink - let's say £20 a day minimum if you go for local food places and don't go crazy on the booze. If you go for meals at fancy beachside restaurants you'll pay a lot more.

Sleeptight

Flight you should be able to get for £700 if you book as soon as the dates come out - do not delay. If things are looking expensive you will get a much cheaper flight if you fly on day one of the test (meaning you miss the dfirst day).

Accommodation - £50 a day will get you somewhere that is basic but acceptable. The ground in Antigua doesn't have much around it and you'll probably need a taxi to and from the match. Tickets were about £15 a day last time for the cheapest stand - buy those as the stewards are very lackadaisical and don't care where you sit.

Food and drink - let's say £20 a day minimum if you go for local food places and don't go crazy on the booze. If you go for meals at fancy beachside restaurants you'll pay a lot more.
Thanks for the advice, I guess depending upon what the quarantine rules look like will depend on whether delaying flights is an option. I think getting in as soon as possible will be plan A