West Indies 2022

Simotrfc

Does anyone have an idea when the venues and dates will be confirmed for this tour? Had a look over previous posts but couldn’t find much

Last year party stand were 100 us with drinks and food vouchers, pool, music sunbed, right on the boundary.
Stands were cheaper depending on location.
You can buy tickets quite easily at the booths outside the day before, I got a ticket for day 4 in the stands for £10 from a guy outside the stadium.
May change in 2022 as only 2 tests and could well be busier .

Last year party stand were 100 us with drinks and food vouchers, pool, music sunbed, right on the boundary.
Stands were cheaper depending on location.
You can buy tickets quite easily at the booths outside the day before, I got a ticket for day 4 in the stands for £10 from a guy outside the stadium.
May change in 2022 as only 2 tests and could well be busier .
Excellent thanks for the heads up.

Paul Budgen

New member here, really fancying this tour,any info would be appreciated, what will it cost(estimated of course) do the tour operators sort out flights,hotels and transfers, when will the dates be released, and anything else that might help,thanks in advance

New member here, really fancying this tour,any info would be appreciated, what will it cost(estimated of course) do the tour operators sort out flights,hotels and transfers, when will the dates be released, and anything else that might help,thanks in advance
If the tour happens,and I have my doubts and even then I'm not sure spectators will be allowed in,then the Barmy Army will organise a tour for which you will pay a premium.
Other your companies also provide a similar service.
Many BA supporters however travel independently and organise their own flights and accommodation.
Obviously this is likely to be considerably cheaper than the BA tour which often appeals to people who haven't toured before and simply prefer it to be organised for them.
There are positives and negatives either way.
In terms of tickets these are always available to anyone travelling - matches are rarely if ever sold out in the Windies.
Given the nature of C-19 I'd be prepared to keep your powder dry for a while yet.
There's a postponed Sri Lanka tour to re-arrange for 2021 if it happens and the Ashes down under next winter.
And the World T20.
And the postponed Euros2020 soccer ball in the summer.

Goal Machine

Went in April 15 to Granada & Barbados, we were unsure as well but managed to buy tickets in advance for both.

Granada was about £2 on the gate to get in (we paid more I think), there were only around 3,000 in the stadium (of about 20,000 capacity). We actually left and bought another ticket in a different part of the ground.

The party stand in Barbados will sell out in advance. Tickets were about £35 but that includes 3 meals and 5 drink vouchers. We were in there for days 1 & 2 and for day 3 we bought a ticket on the gate for a different part of the ground.

The St Lawrence Gap is the party street and is lively for evenings. Was packed with Brits during the Test. Well worth going to Oistons Fish Fry whilst in Barbados if you do go.

Went in April 15 to Granada & Barbados, we were unsure as well but managed to buy tickets in advance for both.

Granada was about £2 on the gate to get in (we paid more I think), there were only around 3,000 in the stadium (of about 20,000 capacity). We actually left and bought another ticket in a different part of the ground.

The party stand in Barbados will sell out in advance. Tickets were about £35 but that includes 3 meals and 5 drink vouchers. We were in there for days 1 & 2 and for day 3 we bought a ticket on the gate for a different part of the ground.

The St Lawrence Gap is the party street and is lively for evenings. Was packed with Brits during the Test. Well worth going to Oistons Fish Fry whilst in Barbados if you do go.
Hi
Went in 2015 and 2019, tickets for party stand were 100us which in about £75, used to be as much as you could drink , but as stated last few times you get 5 tokens.
No where near sold out and you can buy on the day in the booths outside for party stand.

Bus7er

Good morning all,

Does anyone know if there has been any updates to the West Indies Tour 2022?

Cheers,
Buster

Martinw17

Ive seen on the Evening Standard Website tonight that within an article about fixture pile-ups over the next two winters the dates and venues for the Windies test tour next March are set to be released within the coming days. That seems a bit early for the Windies to be honest but it would be great if it were correct.

Martinw17

Thank you !! - That had passed me by completely! - I am now hoping against all hope that Barbados is the last test as I can get the accommodation I want then but not for the others. Really appreciate the information.

Martinw17

Fingers crossed for both of us! - I'll book somewhere else if not but we've stayed in a lovely place in Hometown and selfishly would love to stay there again...

Martinw17

Probably!! they do bid for them that much I do remember and I think its nailed on Barbados and Antigua get 2 of them, Greneda hosted a good game so that might be in with a shout again but without checking it feels like ages since we played a test in Jamaica or Trinidad...