West Indies 2022

Simotrfc

Does anyone have an idea when the venues and dates will be confirmed for this tour? Had a look over previous posts but couldn’t find much

Last year party stand were 100 us with drinks and food vouchers, pool, music sunbed, right on the boundary.
Stands were cheaper depending on location.
You can buy tickets quite easily at the booths outside the day before, I got a ticket for day 4 in the stands for £10 from a guy outside the stadium.
May change in 2022 as only 2 tests and could well be busier .

Last year party stand were 100 us with drinks and food vouchers, pool, music sunbed, right on the boundary.
Stands were cheaper depending on location.
You can buy tickets quite easily at the booths outside the day before, I got a ticket for day 4 in the stands for £10 from a guy outside the stadium.
May change in 2022 as only 2 tests and could well be busier .
Excellent thanks for the heads up.

Paul Budgen

New member here, really fancying this tour,any info would be appreciated, what will it cost(estimated of course) do the tour operators sort out flights,hotels and transfers, when will the dates be released, and anything else that might help,thanks in advance

New member here, really fancying this tour,any info would be appreciated, what will it cost(estimated of course) do the tour operators sort out flights,hotels and transfers, when will the dates be released, and anything else that might help,thanks in advance
If the tour happens,and I have my doubts and even then I'm not sure spectators will be allowed in,then the Barmy Army will organise a tour for which you will pay a premium.
Other your companies also provide a similar service.
Many BA supporters however travel independently and organise their own flights and accommodation.
Obviously this is likely to be considerably cheaper than the BA tour which often appeals to people who haven't toured before and simply prefer it to be organised for them.
There are positives and negatives either way.
In terms of tickets these are always available to anyone travelling - matches are rarely if ever sold out in the Windies.
Given the nature of C-19 I'd be prepared to keep your powder dry for a while yet.
There's a postponed Sri Lanka tour to re-arrange for 2021 if it happens and the Ashes down under next winter.
And the World T20.
And the postponed Euros2020 soccer ball in the summer.