Visa on entry

Tony B

If you have an approved ETA you are fine at the moment.

The tweet refers to you getting a visa when you reach immigration

I've been here a few days and SL news have reported two confirmed cases of the virus.

PitchInspector

Takes a bit of shine off though.
Tell me about it. 2018 was brilliant. We have a couple of lads joining us for their first tour. Gutted for them. Luckily we do everything independently, so we will just change our itinerary and enjoy parts of Sri Lanka we've not visited before. It really is a fantastic country, friendly and safe. And Galle is always worth a couple of days anyhow. Just no England.....

Bishbash

I'll still go if we won't get quarantined. Wonder what the Barmy Army do, we're on the same flight as them, if they cancel the flight then we get a refund I guess.

Andyboughton

Got out here this morning and surprised to hear the ECB were driving it! Talking to a few Sri Lankan’s, they aren’t too bothered by the prospect of it! Anyway, got 4 spare days in Galle now - anyone got any advice on things to do?

Bishbash

If you don't get on a flight because you will be quarantined on arrival are you likely to get a refund? Anyone know what official BA travellers are doing? Are they still flying out? We are on the same flight as them so thinking if they all don't fly they might cancel and we get a refund.

Dankzy

Keep us posted - unless SL pull the drawbridge up we are still planning to go on Tuesday. Anybody know if the Sri Lanka junior league matches are still taking place?

PitchInspector

Keep us posted - unless SL pull the drawbridge up we are still planning to go on Tuesday. Anybody know if the Sri Lanka junior league matches are still taking place?
We fly out of Brum on Tuesday. Rejigged everything via Booking.com. Just checking regularly for updates.