Video link

lydienna82

My girlfriend and I have a long-distance relationship and we are constantly talking on Skype. But it's not very convenient, the connection is bad, and, yes, Skype is an outdated application. How can I replace it? Something like WhatsApp but more feature-rich.

bojjas72

I use WhatsApp all the time for any communication, because it is very convenient. And what makes this application even more convenient is the mod yo whatsapp, which adds a lot of useful features. So it is safe to communicate with your girlfriend in WhatsApp with the help of mods.

nasvaytaraso

What's wrong with Skype? It's a pretty good app. So what if it's not fancy? The main thing is that it's good quality.

Alaric

I use WhatsApp all the time for any communication, because it is very convenient. And what makes this application even more convenient is the mod Gb whatsapp download apk, which adds a lot of useful features. So it is safe to communicate with your girlfriend in WhatsApp with the help of mods.
Every android app will have list of urls that it can open. So you have to go to that app settings and tell that it should open in browser for the urls and not in the app. To do that go to Settings -> Apps -> scroll down to the app that you don't want URLs to open in -> Tap on 'Open by Default' and select always Ask.

Martin

You can download any Whatsapp mod if you want the messenger with extra features such as call rejection, hide blue ticks, etc. The one mod I would suggest is the YoWhatsApp app. It's a great mod and gets regular updates from its developers.