Tinder

nasvaytaraso

I've heard of Tinder many times, but I've never tried it. Many of my friends have found a boyfriend or girlfriend there. What do you think of Tinder?

lydienna82

The purpose of tinder is for you to stay in tinder and think that a little longer and you will find a normal person. And continue to sit there).

As it is, it's a questionable pleasure. Once tried to sit there on an industrial scale, to try at least 10 games a day. As a result, a lot of dialogue, reminiscent of trying to shake a dead cat with a stick - the answer is one-syllable, you repeat a few iterations of jokes, etc., sometimes shaken, but it is very time consuming.

Sometimes it goes well right away, but still because of the fact that you have to spend a lot on these dialogues - exhausting.

I prefer cfqn pyfrjvcnd https://hookup-insider.com/blog/how-to-spice-up-sex-life . At least it's fun and interesting.

bojjas72

Man, I've been using Tinder for about a year (2018 - 2019), and in all that time I've found 4 good "acquaintances" there. All the girls are nice, beautiful and really interesting. When asked what they are looking for in Tinder, all as one answer: "Just interested."

Cybergirl

I've heard of Tinder many times, but I've never tried it. Many of my friends have found a boyfriend or girlfriend there. What do you think of Tinder?
I was sitting in Tinder for quite a long time until I realized that I needed to get acquainted with the guys who surround me in real life, not virtually.