I need good hosting

bojjas72

I did not like this service. I liked Keep2Share better. Keep2Share is a file-sharing service that pays users who buy premium accounts. Payment is made via electronic payment systems and bank cards. Autobilling is performed.
By the way, you can buy a premium subscription for free here https://app.gumroad.com/l/keep2share-premium

nasvaytaraso

For me, it was a great hosting service. So the choice is not bad, but you can look for other variants, as so surely there will be something better

Jimmywick

Tips for Choosing a Good Web Hosting Provider
There are plenty of web hosting providers out there, but it may seem difficult to decipher the good from the bad. So here we’ve put together some tips on how to find the right web hosting provider who will prove the best level of service for your online business.

1 REVIEWS
An easy way to find out about the reputation of a web hosting company is to read reviews and testimonials from their previous customers.

2 RELIABILITY
Only go for a host that guarantees a minimum of 99.5% uptime. This is the most important factor as downtime will have a negative impact on your business, sales, and income.

3 FAST CONNECTION
A slow-loading website will drive visitors away and reflect badly on your business. A good host provides a fast connection so that your website pages will load quickly and result in a positive user experience for your customers. Check out if the host's own website and images are loading quickly.

4 CONTROL PANEL
Look for a hosting provider that offers you a user-friendly web-based control panel that will allow you to easily manage many aspects of your website from any location yourself.

5 PAYMENT
Cost-effectiveness is another important factor and it is worthwhile finding out if there are any hidden extra costs for things like bandwidth, renewals, and upgrades. Compare pricing of several hosting packages to find out where you can save the most money.

Hope this helps you,
J WIck