Customised England flags - where to buy?

TEGF on Tour

Hello,

We are looking forward to supporting England at the forthcoming test in Galle next month.

We'd like to take an England flag with us, with a bit of customised writing on it.
As I've seen lots of customised St Georges flags in the England crowd, I wondered if anyone could recommend a good supplier?

Many thanks

Tom

acanning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all. We have an agreement with BannersForAll to provide discount to Barmy Army members. If you email me at [email protected] with your membership numbers or other details I will send you a unique discount code. Cheers

Footix

I had one made up by www.footballflags.co.uk in 2015. Not cheap but custom made in high quality material. Been on 7 overseas England cricket tours now and also appeared at various football matches and tournaments. Colours starting to fade but unsurprising as it has been out in strong sunshine in Caribbean, South Africa, Sri Lanka and India. I can recommend.

tonto123

Just had a Wanda around the road at the back of unawantuna beach and asked a tailor shop....heavy weight and letters as required.