Barmy Army CC game at Newlands!

Smudger

Leathers informed me today I’d been picked for the 2nd match on Wednesday. Any idea who I contact for details?

acanning

Administrator
Staff member
Details for the day at Newlands for all those involved and anybody wanting to come down and support:

First game v Amla Army: 12.45pm meet for a 1.30 start. Enter the ground via the Western Province gates.

Second game: 4pm meet for a 4.30pm start. Enter via the Western Province gates.

There is a charity donation of 700 rand to play which will included a Barmy Army shirt to wear during the game.

All players must be First Class members.

All profits will be for Breadline Africa, helping impoverished children by building schools, libraries and classrooms in Southern Africa.

There will also be a Barmy Army staff game at 10am
v talkSPORT for anybody who’d like to get down early and support!

Please bring shorts and trainers as well as any kit you may have but kit will be provided for all games. Don’t forget to top up with lots of water and most importantly have a great day.

YorkshireHat

Details for the day at Newlands for all those involved and anybody wanting to come down and support:

First game v Amla Army: 12.45pm meet for a 1.30 start. Enter the ground via the Western Province gates.

Second game: 4pm meet for a 4.30pm start. Enter via the Western Province gates.

There is a charity donation of 700 rand to play which will included a Barmy Army shirt to wear during the game.

All players must be First Class members.

All profits will be for Breadline Africa, helping impoverished children by building schools, libraries and classrooms in Southern Africa.

There will also be a Barmy Army staff game at 10am
v talkSPORT for anybody who’d like to get down early and support!

Please bring shorts and trainers as well as any kit you may have but kit will be provided for all games. Don’t forget to top up with lots of water and most importantly have a great day.

Sorry guys, I'm out. Calf gone at todays game.

Matt Kent

I have a mate (Jon Watts) coming along with me. He is a First Class member and will be very happy to step in if required? I will make sure he has trainers etc.