1 more newlands ticket appeal thread!

Baldyrat

hi guys,

looking for 2 tickets for any days. hopefully it’s similar to the last galle test and all the WAGs decide 1 or 2 days is enough and head to the beach for day 3 and 4! anyone have a pub in mind for the no ticket contingencies?? what’s app me +15109442764. happy new year

Seasider3610

I think there will be tickets outside the ground as I believe the “touts” have over bought. Everything in South Africa is “captured”

R100 tickets were onsale on viagoo for R2000 the same afternoon as they went on official sale.

So don’t stress too much 😉

YorkshireHat

hi guys,

looking for 2 tickets for any days. hopefully it’s similar to the last galle test and all the WAGs decide 1 or 2 days is enough and head to the beach for day 3 and 4! anyone have a pub in mind for the no ticket contingencies?? what’s app me +15109442764. happy new year
The ground were selling day 1 tickets earlier today, have you tried there?

TonyMagic

Hi all,

Looking for 2 tickets for days one and two ( or worst case either day ) for the Cape Town Test and can meet in Capetown area today or outside the ground. If anyone has any available would be grateful if you could text or what’s app 00447988339047. Many thanks Tony

TonyMagic

No luck yet. We are still driving to CT. I phoned the ground this morning but they said no tickets.

we are checking some mates in Cape Town .......
No same as you tried the ground earlier and no joy. Off to V&A later to put the feelers out in the bats over a few beers. Worst case will rock up at the ground tomorrow and see if there are any about. Good luck if you hear out let me know. Thanks Tony

Seasider3610

Tickets on sale at the ground now. We got 3 for today and 3 for tomorrow. Sitting together. Only a small Q. Face value R230. 11 quid.

TonyMagic

We also managed to get 2 together today and tomorrow. Turnstile 5 was a good place and some on sale outside from various people and spares from some of the tour operators so worth approaching them. Just need to be patient and persistent.